Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-27 Origin: Site
Several reasons for poor contact of metal snap domes:
1. The metal snap domes itself is in poor contact. You can use a load tester to detect the height, strength and rebound of the metal snap domes itself. Low height or large rebound may cause bad contact with the metal snap domes. Adjust the height and rebound. It can be solved.
2. Check whether the contact point of the silicone button matched with the metal snap domes is too large, too large will cause poor contact with the guozi, which can be solved by reducing the diameter of the contact point.
3. Check whether the distance between the contact point of the silicone button and the PCB board is appropriate, too large or too small will affect the pressing feel of the metal snap domes.
4. Whether the assembly of the metal snap domes is off-position, the metal snap domes is usually manually assembled on the PCB board, and there is a certain deviation. If the deviation is too large, it will cause poor contact with the metal snap domes. You can cooperate with the fixture and The positioning holes are used to fit the pan slices, so as to minimize the deviation of assembly.
5. After the metal snap domes is assembled, some customers will paste another layer of film on it. If the thickness of this film is relatively large, it will also cause poor contact with the guozi.
The above reasons for the poor contact of the metal snap domes are shared here. The feel of the metal snap domes is not only related to the shape, strength, resilience and stroke of the Guozi slice, but also with the cooperation and assembly of the silicone button. There is a certain relationship. The hand feel of the mobile phone pancake is the most direct feeling of consumers, and the hand feel is related to the turnover of the entire product.